Posts Tagged weight loss diet
Here are 8 tips to help speed up your rapid weight loss diet.
1. Ensure a good daily intake of vegetables, especially the leafy green ones. Such foods are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. Take high fiber. This may help with a number of minor conditions, such as, constipation, as well as having long term health benefits. High fiber foods include: beans, pulses, fruits and vegetables, as well as the cereals.
3. Make a varied and interesting diet. Eating a limited range of foods may make it difficult to obtain adequate amounts of all the nutrients required. Eating should be a pleasure and a social event – so try to take pleasure and interest in the food you are eating. A good variety also helps reduce the development of food allergies and sensitivities.
4. Drink lots of water. Drink at least 6 – 8oz glasses of water each day. Weight loss depends on flusing your system out, and you must stay hydrated during that process. Nothing slows down your more that no keeping it hydrated. Water helps speed up weight loss and it helps keep your stomach filled between small meals. If you are constantly in hot weather make sure you are always replenishing fluids that you are losing.
5. Up your protein take. Make sure you are eating lean protein with every meal. It helps build muscle tissue and will help your weight loss. Some types of lean protein are Roast Beef, Turkey, Eye of Round Steaks, Chicken and Fish. Read the rest of this entry »