Busy schedule with work or school is definitely normal however this is not an excuse to take your health for granted. You should still be able to look after your health and body because if not, how will you be able to function well? If you are always making your hectic schedule an excuse well read these tips to help you be healthy always:
1. Eat breakfast always – before you start your long day at work or school, you should first satisfy your stomach. Do not forget to eat your breakfast. You should eat bread, rice, and some of your favorite bacon and pancakes as well as fruits. If you are in a hurry then you must at least drink your coffee or milk. But the best way to prevent being in a hurry during breakfast is by waking up early. If you wake up early then you will have enough time to eat breakfast and enough time for your digestive system to absorb and process all the foods you eat. Skipping breakfast could have a negative effect on the long run so make sure to make it a habit to eat breakfast always.
2. Drink your vitamins – never fail to drink your vitamins. We are not robots that never get sick, we are humans and if we abuse ourselves with too much work then the tendency of getting sick is really high. To help your body have better resistance to support and perform daily routine then it is advisable to drink your vitamins every day.
3. Drink lots of water – sometimes because of too much work you tend to forget about drinking water. During lunch or dinner, you drink juice, coffee or sodas but did you know that this is not healthy for your body? You should still make it a point to drink water, lots of water. Water is very healthy for your body, not only it keeps you hydrated but it is also good for your digestion and best of all, it is great for your skin. It is recommendable to drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
4. Play sports – it is great to be active in sports. You could try to ask your colleagues to play after work. You could either play badminton, basketball or other sports you like. This is healthy for your body and also for your social skills. This will allow you to have better relationship with your colleagues even if you are already out of the office, not to mention the camaraderie you will produce among your office mates and business partners.
5. Always have check up with your doctor – since you are working hard you must also give your body enough and proper care. Make sure to visit your doctor regularly to learn about the condition of your body. If you feel something wrong then do not take this for granted and immediately see your doctor to learn how to deal with it.
Health is definitely wealth so make sure to do best practice to promote healthy lifestyle and healthy body. Do not make your hectic schedule an excuse because if you really want to keep your body healthy then there are lots of ways that you can do.
Nadine Torres likes to share information on medicare advantage plans 2011 and medicare plan as well as related issues.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nadine_Torres